Million Dollar Agent
Real Estate Tribe of Mentors
December 03, 2021
John McGrath & Tom Panos
11 questions from Tim Ferriss' great book Tribe of Mentors:
- What are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?
- What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in recent memory?
- How has a failure (or apparent failure) set you up for later success?
- If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it, what would it say and why?
- What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made? (Could be an investment of money, time, energy, etc.)
- What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
- In the last five years, what new belief, behaviour, or habit has most improved your life?
- What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student about to enter the “real world”? What advice should they ignore?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- In the last five years, what have you become better at saying no to (distractions, invitations, etc.)? What new realizations and/or approaches helped? Any other tips?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do?